
We are 430 days away from the commencing the training - this does sound like it's very far in the future! Yet, looking a bit closer, there are dates that you may want to consider, you may even see them as more important for your personal journey towards attending WOW:
28-30 October 2011 - Our next More To Life Weekend will be held at Living Springs, the same venue where WOW-NZ will be held => http://moretolife.org.nz/m2lcalendar.html
31 October 2011 - This is the last day for existing NZ & Australia MTL students to register for WOW at the Early Registration fee. You want to make sure that you've secured your place by sending us your registration and deposit before that day.
Which brings me to the next date:
1 November 2011 - if you selected payment plan 2, your next installment will be due on this day.
This also means that if you want time between registering under the Early Fee and the next installment's being due, you are best to register now!
To register go to the "Registration" page of this blog and follow the steps.
Just got the link through Facebook today, and it took me no more than a few minutes to scan my diary and complete the online Team application form. WOW is an amazing experience and for me it built on the MTL basics I learned starting with my first weekend and reaching through weekends on team in Scotland, London, Tennessee, and even in a high-security prison in California. Then I was on the WOW teams in USA and South Africa. The MTL programme changed the way I approach life; my only regret is that I didn't discover it when I was younger.
ReplyDeleteHope to get to play on team again with you, Bob. Hmm ... that'll make 3 continents!
ReplyDelete